PARENTS PLUS ADOLESCENT PROGRAMME
The Parents Plus Adolescent Programme is a practical & positive course to help parents discover ways of communicating with teenagers (11 to 16 year), that will help encourage positive family relationships and enable teenagers grow into confident young adults.
- Positive Parenting and Positive Communication
- Getting along with and understanding your teenager
- Empowering teenagers
- Establishing rules and having discipline
- Dealing with conflict and aggression
- Problem Solving with Teenagers
The Parents Plus Adolescent Programme is a 5 weeks course taking place every Wednesday from 22nd February to 22nd March. It will take place in SHANNOW FRC from 7PM to 9PM.
For more information or to reserve you place, please contact SHANNOW FRC, The Cloisters, Abbeydorney on: