Bereavement Support Campaign – Kildare, West Wicklow.
- Irish Hospice Foundation – W/C 18th Jan
- Irish Hospice Foundation 2 – W/C 25th Jan
- KYS – W/C 1st Feb
- Pieta House – W/C 8th Feb
- Anam Cara – W/C 15th Feb
- Curragh FRC – W/C 22nd Feb
- ICBN – W/C 1st March
- HUGG – W/C 8th March
- Barnardos – W/C 15th March
- Turas La Cheile – W/C 22nd March
A 10-week Online Information Campaign is being launched on 18th January with the aim of Profiling and Raising Awareness of Bereavement Supports and Services that are available to people living in Kildare and West Wicklow. The campaign has been funded by the HSE under Connecting for Life Kildare and West Wicklow.
The campaign has been developed by an inter-agency group comprising the HSE, Kildare Youth Services, Kildare CYPSC, Irish Hospice Foundation and the Irish Childhood Bereavement Network.
9 national and local services will be profiled as part of the campaign.
As 6 of the services are available wherever in Ireland you live, they are relevant to the children, young people and families in your area.
FYI the 3 specific to Kildare West Wicklow are: Curragh Family Resource Centre, Turas Le Chéile and Kildare Youth Services.
Each week there will be 3 posts: Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Please support the campaign by:
- Clicking here #HereForYou Partner Pack 2021 to read the Partner Pack.
- Following the Campaign on Social Media Channels
- Liking the posts.
- Sharing/retweeting the posts using #HereForYou
- Posting content directly to your own Social Media Channels using #HereForYou (all campaign assets available WEEKLY via this link
- Incorporating our campaign assets into your current communications such as ezines, newsletters, email updates, direct mail or printed materials