A FREE One Week Programme for parents of Primary School Children
This interactive, educational one-week workshop for parents uses a very practical Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic (CBT) approach to help parents support their children in managing their fears and anxieties.
In this programme we learn to:
- Understand the dynamics of Anxiety
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of Anxiety in Children
- Develop coping strategies
- Foster resilience in children
- Answer parents questions on how to manage challenging situations and best support their anxious child.
Kay O’Sullivan, Mental Health Nurse/CBT Therapist
Noreen Horan, Clinical Psychologist
Contact Mairead O’Sullivan
087 9631935 to book.
Join us on ZOOM
Monday 26th April from 7 – 9 pm. Places Limited.